Balanced Living ...
Posted by Arja on July 11 in Newsletters
Do you find the idea of nutritional counselling intimidating? Or perhaps you’re interested but it doesn’t fit into your budget? Group sessions just might be your answer!
All you have to do is get together a small group of friends and I’ll come to you! Relax, drink some wine, eat some appetizers (I’ll even bring one myself!), and I’ll do a talk on the topic of your choice. Topics include, but are not limited to:
“The Food Mood Link: Eating for Optimal Mental Health”
“Holistic Nutrition for Successful Fat Loss”
“Eating for Disease Prevention”
“Healthy Hormones - Managing PMS or Menopause Naturally”
If your group has a specific request I’m happy to oblige! Consider booking a series of 2-3 session to cover a few topics and maximize what you learn.
Click to download Group Sessions
- Mother’s Day Rally Supporting Maternal Mental Health
- Curried Red Lentil Soup with Sweet Potato & Swiss Chard
- Making the Most of Winter Salads – Kale, Fennel, & Blood Orange
- Butternut Squash, Chickpea & Kale Curry
- Fat Loss – Sometimes Little Things Can Make a Big Difference
- Tune-Up, Renew, or Re-Commit to Your Fitness Goals!