Balanced Living ...
Posted by Arja on July 3 in Newsletters
It seems like everyone has a mailing list or newsletter these days, and with good reason! It’s such an easy way to communicate with people who are interested in what you have to say! It took me a while to come up with a newsletter concept that I was happy with because I felt it was important that I be able to share useful information with you, not just ask you to book a consultation.
So, have you signed up yet? If you haven’t then you should! There’s a subscribe button here and if you’re interested in looking at past issues for recipes and info, they can be found here. Each issue contains a yummy recipe, some healthy living tips, and information on specific nutrients that the body needs to function. And I promise, no spam.
- Trying New Things – Raw Dessert Link Love
- Healthy Snacking & Some Yummy Granola Balls!
- Mother’s Day Rally Supporting Maternal Mental Health
- Curried Red Lentil Soup with Sweet Potato & Swiss Chard
- Making the Most of Winter Salads – Kale, Fennel, & Blood Orange
- Butternut Squash, Chickpea & Kale Curry