By helping employees to maintain a healthy lifestyle and maintain a balance between work and pleasure, employers are investing in the long-term benefits that come from having a healthy, happy workforce.
Increasingly, companies are turning to workplace wellness programs because the links between poor eating habits, low energy and low productivity are well established. Better nutrition can also help reduce time away from work due to colds, flu and other illnesses.
Some of the topics that can be covered by short talks and "lunch and learns" include:
- • How Nutrition Can Help Combat the Effects of Stress
- • Using Nutrition to Improve Mood and Energy
- • Nutrition for Disease Prevention
- • How Digestion Works and What Can Go Wrong
Please contact us for more information on how your organization can benefit from workplace wellness initiatives.
- Mother’s Day Rally Supporting Maternal Mental Health
- Curried Red Lentil Soup with Sweet Potato & Swiss Chard
- Making the Most of Winter Salads – Kale, Fennel, & Blood Orange
- Butternut Squash, Chickpea & Kale Curry
- Fat Loss – Sometimes Little Things Can Make a Big Difference
- Tune-Up, Renew, or Re-Commit to Your Fitness Goals!