Rates & Packages
basic balance - $195
This popular package is a practical way to begin working with a nutritionist. It is broken down in to three sessions:
- • In-depth intake session to help us determine your specific health concerns and goal
- • Delivery of recommendations designed around your individual needs
- • Follow-up session to see how you are doing
one hour consultation - $90
You may already be on the right track but are looking for some additional support or information. 1 hour sessions are a great way to gain more insight into how you can eat, live and feel even better.
shopping trip - 1hr $135*
Learn how to navigate your local grocery store to make the healthiest, most cost-effective choices for you and your family. You will learn how to read package labels, recognize “health washing” when you see it and shop for the healthy foods on your meal plan. You will come away with a healthy shopping list and a list of pantry staples.
home & kitchen detox – 1.5 hrs $180*
Interested in learning to clean your home without the use of toxic chemicals? Did you know that with just a few, simple and safe ingredients you can clean your house from top to bottom? Let me show you how! In this in-home session you will learn how to make your own cleaning supplies from simple ingredients like vinegar and baking soda. We will also raid your pantry and fridge to show you what is hiding in plain sight that might be sabotaging your healthy living goals. You’ll come away with a shopping list, instructions for making your own cleaning supplies and a better understanding of how to stock your kitchen.
- • cooking classes in your home for a small group (min. 5 people, $60 per person)*
- • workshops & group talks
- • recipe development (turn your family favourites into healthy alternatives!)
*Within region including Mississauga, Brampton, City of Toronto and Scarborough. Please contact for additional pricing if you are located outside of these regions.
- Mother’s Day Rally Supporting Maternal Mental Health
- Curried Red Lentil Soup with Sweet Potato & Swiss Chard
- Making the Most of Winter Salads – Kale, Fennel, & Blood Orange
- Butternut Squash, Chickpea & Kale Curry
- Fat Loss – Sometimes Little Things Can Make a Big Difference
- Tune-Up, Renew, or Re-Commit to Your Fitness Goals!