My Services ...
why see a holistic nutritionist?
Did you know that every single function in your body is supported by specific vitamins and minerals? Without these vital nutrients something as simple as taking a breath would not be possible. Some of the simplest, yet most important things that we can do to change the way that we look and feel is eat healthy, reduce stress and have fun. Holistic Nutrition views the body as an entire system. It’s not just about what you put in to your mouth because if you’re stressed and unhappy, the healthiest food in the world may not be enough. We will be looking at all aspects of your life, not just what you eat.
some of the reasons to seek nutritional counselling include:
- • overall improvement of health
- • improved digestion (gas, bloating and constipation)
- • food sensitivities and allergies
- • fatigue, reduced resistance to illness
- • fat loss and weight management
- • PMS, menopause, PCOS or other hormonal imbalances
- • supporting and enhancing treatments being received for health problems like cholesterol, arthritis and cardiovascular disease amongst others
By using whole foods, herbs and some supplementation you can support your body’s natural ability to heal itself.
what can you expect from your sessions?
- • Detailed intake that looks at all aspects of your life
- • Recommendations that are made based on your health conditions, metabolism, goals and lifestyle
- • Diet, lifestyle & supplements recommendations
- • Increased vitality and well-being
- • Menu planning and food shopping guide lines
- • Full support by e-mail outside of your appointments for any questions or concerns you may have
Please download the following forms, complete them and return them by e-mail. Arja will follow up with you to set up your first appointment.